Last Updated: March 1st 2020
Zelltor is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
ABOUT OUR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Our Certification Program is designed for Licensed Real Estate Professionals in the United States. The education and Certification we provide, will teach them all the most relevant information surrounding residential leasebacks. Our Certification Program does not grant any individual or entity the license to make real estate transactions. All applicants must provide their License and State in which they are licensed to operate as part of our registration process. If applicants successfully pass our program, we will award them with a Certification, and recommend them existing entities that specialize on residential leaseback programs.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store information that you provide directly to us, including when you request information or take our courses, update your e-mail preferences, respond to a survey or provide other feedback about the Platform or contact us with questions or comments.
We may also collect information about you when you request to receive text messages from us. You may opt in to receive such updates and offers by providing your mobile telephone number through the Platform.
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information. Please do not provide this type of information to us unless specifically requested.
Use of our Platform
We also collect and store certain technical information when you access, browse and use our Platform. This technical information helps us operate and provide our Platform to you, and includes standard information about interactions and system capabilities, such as:
- information about the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from the Website (including date and time);
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Platform (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- pages you view, services you search for, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view; and
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also may collect information using cookies and web beacons. (See Cookies & Web Beacons below.)
Other Collection of Information
We may supplement the technical information we collect from you with information collected by third parties. Such third parties may include service providers or advertising partners that help us understand the users who access and use our Platform and services and provide better services to those users. To the extent that access to the Platform is made available by any of our partners or affiliates through its/their owned or operated website(s), the applicable partner or affiliate may share information with us that they have collected from or about you in connection with such access.
On occasion, we may combine or compare data from other third-party sources with information that you have, or your company (if applicable) has, provided, or that we have otherwise collected. This may include demographic and navigation data, credit check information and additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law.
We may also collect and compile contact information from other sources in order to contact you if we think you, or the company you represent (if applicable), would be interested in our Platform or services.
Third parties that are unaffiliated with us may also collect information about you, including tracking your browsing history, when you use our Platform. Such third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. We do not have control over these third-party collection practices and advise you to adjust the settings of your browsers or install plug-ins and add-ins if you wish to minimize these third-party collections.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use any information that we collect in order to:
- enable you to take our courses and use our other related services;
- operate our Platform including for payment processing,
- Platform administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- manage access to our Platform;
- send you information that helps you to use our Platform;
- provide you access to, and updates regarding, particular properties and other offers via text message;
- contact you directly about offer requests, offers, or sale or purchase transactions;
- create reports for our affiliates, licensors and service providers that may include aggregate information about use of various aspects of the Platform;
- comply with laws and regulations;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to our Platform;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Platform, including secured areas of the Platform;
- in any other way that we describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
In some cases, how we treat and use information will depend on the type of information. Some of the information we collect through your use of our Platform or communications with us, such as your first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, geo-location information, financial information and billing information associated with a transaction, Agent ID, and/or the name of the company or organization on behalf of which you are authorized to use the Platform (if applicable) may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.” Other data derived from your use of the Platform is treated as “Non-Personally Identifiable Information,” unless it is combined with Personally Identifiable Information, or unless otherwise required by applicable law. We will treat as Personally Identifiable Information any Non-Personally Identifiable Information -that is combined with Personally Identifiable Information.
In addition to the uses listed above, we may use your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, in order to:
- feedback or questions (by telephone, text or email);
- serve or otherwise deliver relevant advertising and information about products or services offered by us, our affiliates, our advertising partners, or other third parties; and
- send you e-mails about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Platform.
In addition, we may use your information as described in any notice provided at the time you provide the information, and for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
We may use technical information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to:
- evaluate and improve our Platform and present content in the best way for you and for your device(s);
- measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve or otherwise deliver.
We may also combine technical information or non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of our Platform and services with similar information that we obtain from other users to use in an aggregate or anonymous manner for similar purposes.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We may share any information, including Personally Identifiable Information with:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- our licensors, service providers, subcontractors and agents as reasonably necessary to enable us to operate and provide our Platform and services to you;
- third parties with whom we must legally share information about you;
- to our advertising partners, advertising networks, or other third parties to serve or otherwise deliver relevant advertising and information about products or services;
- you, upon your written request;
- the company or organization you represent (if applicable) if that company requests us to do so; and
- other third parties with your express consent.
We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to protect our assets or rights, including for billing and collection purposes;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zelltor, our users or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
In addition to the above, we may share non-Personally Identifiable Information, aggregate or anonymous data:
- with analytics providers, search engines, or other service providers that help us improve our Platform and services; and
- with other users or prospective users of our Platform and services.
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will take reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible.
Notice to California Residents / Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code permits California residents to request that Company not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact info@Zelltor.com to request information regarding how we share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and/or to request that such information not be shared with third parties for such purposes.
- Browser Cookies. A browser cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. That cookie then communicates with servers, ours or those of other companies that we authorize to collect data for us, and allows recognition of your personal computer. We associate cookies with Personally Identifiable Information only if you use the automatic recognition capabilities on restricted areas of the Platform, order a Service, use the personalization services available as part of the Platform, or ask us to contact you with additional marketing information. We do not otherwise collect Personally Identifiable Information from browser cookies and we do not associate browser cookies with your Personally Identifiable Information.
You may use the tools available on your computer or other device to set your browser to refuse or disable all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set. However, if you refuse or disable all browser cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or use certain features or functionality of our Platform.
You may choose whether to activate automatic recognition when you register for an account. After registration, you may disable the persistent cookie that supports recognition using the tools in your browser. If you choose to disable the cookies that support automatic recognition, you will need to re-enter your e-mail and password each time you access a gated portion of the Platform.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that it refuses all cookies, we may issue cookies when you direct your browser to use our Platform..
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Platform. We also include cookies in our third-party hosted video players to count the number of unique viewers who see a video and to provide aggregate reporting. The cookies do not identify you as an individual or track your online behavior. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from flash cookies and we will not associate them with your Personally Identifiable Information.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or refuse Flash cookies, please note that some parts of our Platform may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
- Web Beacons. Our Platform and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Web beacons in e-mail marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the information we collect from you.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Platform. If you provide us with your e-mail address in order to receive communications, you can opt out of marketing e-mails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our e-mails and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that certain e-mails may be necessary for the operation of our Platform. You will continue to receive these e-mails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
If you wish to minimize information collected by cookie or beacon, you can adjust the settings of your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also be able to install plug-ins and add-ins that serve similar functions. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Platform may not work properly if we are not able to recognize and associate you with your account. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Network Advertising Initiative
Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. If you wish to minimize the amount of targeted advertising you receive, you can opt out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt–Out Page. Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt out) you will still see advertisements while you’re browsing online. However the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Additionally, many advertising network programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories that they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt–Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Do Not Track
Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Platform does not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Please note that we cannot control how third-party websites or online services you visit through our Platform respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
You may opt out of direct telemarketing contacts by requesting us to remove you from our direct telemarking list. Please note that opting out from our direct telemarketing contacts does not limit us from contacting you for other purposes, including those contacts that are reasonably necessary to provide you with our Platform. If you decide to opt out of our direct telemarketing contacts, allow a reasonable time for us to process your request and do not hesitate to contact us at info@Zelltor.com if you encounter any problems with your request. The FTC also maintains a National Do Not Call Registry at http://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx. By registering your number with the FTC may also limit our direct marketing contacts to that number.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain information, updates and/or offers from us via text communications. If you provide us with your mobile number in order to receive such communications, you can opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting STOP.
Updating or Deleting Information
We value the accuracy of the information we have about you. To review or correct your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at info@Zelltor.com.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to Zelltor, and we have established administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personally Identifiable Information against loss, alteration, unauthorized access, theft, misuse or disclosure. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security of your information. As a result, Zelltor cannot ensure or warrant your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, is completely secure from unauthorized third parties. Thus, your use of the Platform and communication with us is at your own risk.
You are responsible for protecting your password and for the security of information that you transmit to us over the internet.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with the Platform is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your username or password has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
Our Platform is directed to and is intended for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to us, including your name, address or e-mail address. If we discover that we have collected any personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible. By submitting any personally identifiable information to us, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
20815 NE 16th Ave. Suite B-17
Miami, Fl 33179
Customer Information Line 1-800-590-2435
New Business Development 1-800-552-7161